TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Course fees must be paid for in advance, no less than 60 days prior to the beginning of a 4-week course and 30 days prior to the beginning of a 5-day course. If the applicant fails to comply with this condition, the school cannot guarantee a place.
- The school shall be under no liability whatsoever, for any loss, injury or damage to students or their property, whether in respect of any neglect, act or omission by the school, its agents or employees.
- If a student wishes to cancel a course, we will make a full refund less deposit (50%), which will be retained to cover administration costs, provided that cancellation in writing reaches us not less than 4 weeks prior to the start of the course.
- In instances where funding for a course has been provided by a third party or funding scheme, it may not be possible to provide a refund. However credit will be retained for future courses. In this instance credit may only be used by the original purchaser of the course.
- The full booking fee will be returned if the school is unable to offer a place on the course for which the student wishes to enrol.
- If a student is considered by the Gentle Gourmet Institute to be unsuitable for any reason, the student may be required to leave, either immediately or within a specified time.
- Fees cannot be refunded if classes are missed through illness or for any other reason. 4-week certificate course students who have been absent for more than 5 days will be excluded from examinations.
- Unless otherwise stated all Gentle Gourmet Institute Culinary Courses are available only to people of 16 years or older. It may be possible to accommodate younger students with discussion with the school.
- Because of the strict nature of our vegan culinary programs, Gentle Gourmet Institute cannot cater to people with allergies. For further information please contact us prior to registering for a course.
- Gentle Gourmet Institute reserves the right, under unavoidable circumstances, to alter the timing or content of any course or of the curriculum and to substitute any teacher or instructor or to cancel a course at any time.
- Nothing in this policy will affect the customer’s statutory entitlements under the sale of goods and supply of services legislation.
Last Updated : July 2017
We offer two types of program this year: a four-week certificate course and a five-day culinary course –
- For each program, we offer sessions exclusively in french or english
- Each class welcomes 8 students
- On-site and off-site accommodation is available
Read on to know more about our programs, calendar and prices.